It is extremely simple to cook Quinoa. Follow the instructions to make fool proof fluffy Quinoa every single time!
- Quinoa – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Take the Quinoa and rinse it in cold water.
- Put the Quinoa with the 2 cups of water in a pan, cover with lid and set to boil.
- Once it starts boiling, lower the heat to slow-medium with lid slightly open.
- Let it cook till the water dries up and the Quinoa grains have opened up with a tiny thread like thing coming out. It will take approx. 10 min. (Just check once or twice to make sure it doesn’t start sticking to the bottom)
- Fluff with a fork. Its ready to use in salads or as an ingredient in any dish you prefer! Enjoy 🙂